It is REALLY easy!!!!!
You will need:
a box of white cake mix
a larger box of instant banana pudding
a bowl of cool whip
a few nilla wafers
glass baking dish.
a wooden spoon
1) make the white cake by following the directions on the box in the glass baking dish.
2) once the cake comes out of the oven use the non-spoon end of a wooden spoon to poke holes in the cake. The more the better.
3) make the instant pudding by following the directions. (I think mine said add 3 cups of milk and beat on high for 2 minutes with a mixer)
4) While the cake is still warm pour the pudding on the cake and spread it out. As it cooks it will fall into the holes.
5) place in the fridge until it is really cold (I left it for 2 hours)
6) top with the whip cream ( left the whip cream in the fridge for a few hours to get it soft so it would spread easier)
7) crush up the wafers as fine as you want them. I crushed mine really fine.
8) sprinkle on top of the cake.
You can eat it right then. But be sure to refrigerate the leftovers. I hope you like it.